$25.15 - 27.00 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
12 April 2019
As a medium sized family business, our client is an established and tenured commercial laundry company who import laundry products and equipment around the world. They now require a service coordinator to join their small but growing team.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, your main duties will include but not be limited to the following;
- Coordinate and book schedules for all field technicians
- Assisting with all ad-hoc duties
- Schedule service and maintenance queries
- Receive requests from email/phone requests
- Assist with all inbound calls from customers and assist with queries
- Inputting data into SAP
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to keep up to date with the day to day business
To be eligible for this role, you will have a wealth of experience working as a Service Coordinator/Service Administrator for at least 2 years. This position will be fast paced, and at times challenging juggling a large amount of administrative duties and scheduling technicians. You must be able to adapt working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to prioritise tasks, you will also need to have strong communication skills for this position as you will be required to speak to a number of stakeholders and take a proactive approach to all jobs. If this sounds like you, please apply.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010400503
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100