Senior Financial Accountant
$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 / annum
SE Suburbs Melbourne
23 August 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a leading provider of facilities management & building maintenance. Providing end-to-end facilities management services across Australia. Your new boss is focused on continuously seeking innovative solutions that will drive the market, while exceeding expectations daily.
As the Senior Financial Accountant, you will be working closely with the Financial Reporting Manager while providing a high-quality service. This role has a heavy focus on tax accounting, and the ability to draw on your experience in tax will ultimately benefit your growth within the company.
- Provide ongoing support to the Financial Accounting Managers with a smooth running of the Finance function and to manage timely and accurate preparation and presentation of the Company's financial data
- Manage all direct/indirect Tax compliance and ensure requirements are met as directed in accordance with ATO and other Authorities
- Focus on FBT, BAS and Income Tax
- Develop and manage Finance systems and processes
- Manage direct report/s including workloads
- One direct report: Junior Accountant
You will have worked in a financial accounting role in a medium to large team where you have learned best practice and have a strong understanding of financial and tax accounting in order to teach and develop others.
- A CA / CPA qualification
- More than 5 years post graduate experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you feel your experience is relevant, please apply.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our office on 03 9239 8100.
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100