Senior Application Support
$80000 - 100000 / annum
SE Suburbs Melbourne
9 May 2019
IT and technology
The organization is an engineering IOT solutions company that specialises in the design, manufacture, distribution and integration of fixed and mobile data collection terminals. Due to expansion they are looking for an enthusiastic technologist that's eager to solve challenging customer problems.
You'll be responsible for supporting the organisations systems and solutions in commercial and industrial business applications. This includes configuration of equipment to ensure correct operation, working with existing onsite IT Infrastructure and support via remote management.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Technical Support
- Linux system troubleshooting and administration
- Database and web services application troubleshooting
- Remote device management and support of mobile devices operating Android / Linux and Windows
You're a confident individual that thrives in a challenging broad environment. You're not scared to ask questions and seek information, while also show the ability to systematically break down complex problems into manageable components. You enjoy troubleshooting and have the ability to understand a clients requirements and are able to clearly assist clients remotely via the phone and in person when required.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Strong troubleshooting and communication skills
- Significant experience in an application support capacity
- Remote mobile device management system experience
- Good knowledge of IT networks TCP/IP routing and switching and VPN's
- Wireless LAN technology experience
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010977465
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631