$80,000.00 - $100,000.00 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
22 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Based in Springvale and market leaders in the manufacturing industry, our client is on the hunt for a strong Management Accountant looking to make a step up into a Senior role to become 2IC to the CFO:
The Management Accountant is responsible for running the accounting and financial activities of our Group Companies and providing financial information to other departments enabling them to make sound and informative decisions. The position will be accountable to the CFO dependant on tasks daily and deliver innovative solutions to the business.
- Preparing yearly budgets for all Group Companies;
- Preparing Monthly Management Accounts and Forecasts for Board presentation;
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements, controlling expenditure and cash flow requirements;
- Assisting in the preparation of Audited year-end statutory accounts;
- Preparation and lodgement of all statutory taxes and changes;
- Conducting internal audits and examining financial records to check for accuracy;
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data;
- Reconciling monthly balance sheet accounts;
It is imperative that you can challenge the results and have the drive and desire to continue your career progression.
- Degree qualified in accounting / finance.
- CA/CPA qualification;
- Minimum of 6 years or practical experience within an Accounting role;
- Sound negotiation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Attention to detail with an analytical mind;
- Commercial and business acumen;
Get your application in ASAP to ensure you do not miss out!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010502656
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100