$25.15 - 27 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
1 May 2019
Your new company has over 50 years' experience providing quality products across the bathroom, kitchen and joinery industry. This is a family run business that is currently on their 3rd generation of ownership, with plans for continued expansion and growth. Due to tremendous increase in sales, they are now after a Sales Administrator to join their tight knit team.
Reporting to the Sales…. You will be the core support of the sales team by providing exceptional customer service to a loyal customer base.
- Answer inbound calls/emails and enquiries
- Provide accurate information regarding products/service
- Accurately enter orders into the system
- Assist sales team in meeting sales budgets and targets
- Problem solving/complaints handling
- Ensure leads are passed on to the sales team
- Liaise with internal departments
- Maintain strong relationships and follow ups
You classify yourself as a strong office all-rounder across customer service, administration and sales. With a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role, some of your strengths include your ability to problem solve and think on your feet, your strong attention to detail, and your communication skills. Our client is looking for someone who is down to earth, and has a friendly, yet professional demeanour.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010764287
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100