$30 - 30 / hour
SE Suburbs Melbourne
15 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a one of the largest racing clubs in Melbourne. With events, race day packages and members rewards on offer, our client has an event and occasion for every race goer. The club strives to encourage, support and grow horse racing in all areas with their vision to be fun, united and empowered.
- Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions
- General ledger reconciliations
- Account reconciliations such as bank, inventory control, clearing, billings etc.
- Issue receipts to customers on receipt of payments
- Performing daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating and posting accounts receivable data
- Supporting the month end process
- Ability to identify errors
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Ability to work to deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010900737
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100