Project Accountant - Contract
$80,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
SE Suburbs Melbourne
23 August 2019
Our client is a highly successful organization with a reputation for hiring, developing and promoting the best. There is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CPA/CA Financial Accountant to join the Corporate Accounting Team, reporting directly into the Financial Reporting Manager.
Duties will include:
- Preparation, consolidation and review of timely and accurate Financial statements for internal & external reporting.
- Provision of guidance on corporate accounting policy & procedure
- Assistance in preparation of tax returns
- Ensuring local accounting, fiscal regulations are complied with - IFRS
- Liaise and prepare for annual audit.
- Budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Fixed Asset Management
- Cash-flow management and forecasting
- Development of steamlined policy and procedures & other value-add functions
- Review of Audit results and responsibility for corrective actions
- Business partnering with Business Unit Managers and wider non-financial stakeholders
- Special Projects
- Mentoring of junior team members
- CA/CPA Qualification
- At least 5 years experience
- Available for an immediate start
- Great verbal and written communication
- The ability to work independently and autonomously
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our office on 03 9239 8100.
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100