$32.80 - 32.80 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
15 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a leader in the not for profit health sector. With a focus on its people they offer Training with finance teams to work collaboratively. No two days are the same, if you like a challenge this could be for you. Day off on your birthday, Open plan office and always open to suggestions to improve systems.
- End to end payroll - 18k employees
- 2 fortnightly pays
- Kronos and Chris 21
- Onboarding New starters
- Termination & Redundancy Administration
- Answer payroll queries
- Experience as a Payroll Officer or similar
- Exposure to Kronos and Chris21 or similar.
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good Communication skills
- Be able to question and change process where required
- Work autonomously whilst being able to thrive in a team-based environment
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010907620
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100