$70,000.00 - $75,000.00 / annum
SE Suburbs Melbourne
7 August 2019
Our client is a rapidly growing start-up business within the specialised service sector. Since incorporating in 2017, they are currently operating with 2 locations in Victoria and have several more locations currently under development, with growth looking to double in the next 18-24 months! Due to recent and projected growth, we are looking for an Office Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Don't miss out on this this fantastic opportunity, it's an exciting time to join the company!
This role really entails a little bit of everything! As an Office Manager, you will be required to:
- Coordinate new projects
- Scheduling meetings and appts
- Some EA duties
- Basic Accounts duties
- Report running
- Reviewing and implementing new systems/procedures
- General administrative support
- 3-4+ years' experience as an Office Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player
- Natural problem solver
- Passion for ensuring the office is running smoothly
- Not afraid to role up your sleeves and put in the hard yards!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number:
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100