$50.00 - $55.00 / hour
SE Suburbs Melbourne
6 September 2019
Incorporated over 150 years ago, this organisation has grown to become a market leader: designing, manufacturing & marketing a wide range of products and servicing businesses in dozens of different industries in over 34 countries across the globe. With their revenue being in the billions, you know you will be working for a reliable, stable and profitable business. If you're inspired by a high-performing team and a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you!
You will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller, who has held senior roles in some of Australia's bigger companies. Your role will be vital not only to the finance team but to other Business Units across the organisation. Your knowledge and experience will enable the business to make more commercially viable decisions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation Profit & Loss and Balance Sheets
- Prepare and complete monthly tax journals in line with USA guidelines (PAYG, FBT, GST, THIN CAP, Company Tax)
- Inter-company balance confirmations
- Account reconciliations
- Update transfer pricing report
- Cashflow forecasting and management for Australia & New Zealand
- Prepare Australian & New Zealand tax returns with external tax advisors
- Analyse and project information which will directly affect sales, marketing & business management
- Other tasks as directed by management
You will be CPA/CA qualified and have a minimum of 5 years' experience in accounting. You will have worked or be working in a global organisation and/or an ASX-listed company using an ERP system.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010540864
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100