$50 - 55 / hour
SE Suburbs Melbourne
18 June 2019
Your new employer is a leading Australian-owned group of companies with a long and successful history. Primarily involved in the manufacturing of premium products that are sold across Australia and Export markets. Established in 1934, they experienced rapid expansion and its success was assured through technological innovation and strong management.
Your new role will work closely with the divisional controller, providing support in both management and financial accounting services.
- Preparing of balance sheet reconciliations and journals
- Heavy involvement in Divisional Profit and Loss Accounts and Balance Sheet, including analysis of variances to Budget and Forecast
- Preparing of end of month reports
- Ownership of weekly profit estimate process and liaise with the Divisional Mangers regarding forecasts and inputs
- Assist in preparing of the Annual Budget
- Provide finance support at stock takes nationally
- Process improvement identified and implemented
You will have worked in a Management Accountant position or similar role in a medium to large team where you have learned best practice and have a strong understanding of financial accounting in order to teach and develop others.
- A CA / CPA qualification
- More than 5 years post graduate experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010540864
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100