Infrastructure Manager | Technical Role | Educational Sector
$100000 - 100000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
3 April 2019
IT and technology
This is a great opportunity to work with a well known and established organisation in the educational sector. Located in the South Eastern suburbs, this company prides itself on the ability to connect people with exceptional services.
Reporting into the Head of IT you will be responsible for all facets of the hands on Infrastructure, you will be the technical escalation point.
In addition, responsibilities include:
- Server Virtualisation (VMware, Hyper-V, cloud services such as Azure.
- Active Directory & Exchange.
- Server Administration monitoring and maintenance.
- Security Platforms (Antivirus, Mail Gateway, Firewall)
Other responsibilities for the following;
- Storage & Backups infrastructure and services.
- Citrix Infrastructure.
- SQL & SharePoint.
- Capacity planning and patching of the above platforms / systems.
In addition to the hands on responsibilities of this role, you will be accountable for strategy and design, implementation and administration, and governance.
Ideally, you are coming from a similar role withing the educational sector. If not, you are someone who strives from working in a fast paced environment and is a strong leader with a great technical skillset and an equally strong managerial skillset.
You will have also have:
- Experience with,
- Office 365
- Previous stakeholder management experience.
- The ability to effectively manage time and prioritize work.
- Experience working in an ITIL environment.
- A tertiaty qualification in Information Technology.
- Experience working with SQL.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010918576
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631