$30 - 30 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
15 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client has over 30 years in the industry, they are a leader in international trade and distribution for food and beverages. They have an open and respectful environment of continual development, resulting in a highly experienced, knowledgeable & tight knit team.
- support the day-to-day operations of the finance team.
- post invoices into the current accounting system (MYOB);
- debt collection by calling customers for payment of invoices
- daily bank account entries posting into HSBCnet;
- reconcile accounts
- general filing as required.
- Experience in bookkeeping or in a similar role of
- cash reporting
- debt collection,
- Debtor management experience
- calling customers regularly for debt collections and
- Exposure to MYOB or similar.
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Be able to question and change process where required,
- be Able to successfully work within strict deadlines
- work autonomously whilst being able to thrive in a team-based environment
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010907592
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100