Finance Manager - Immediate Start
$40.00 - $50.00 / hour
SE Suburbs Melbourne
1 August 2019
Your new boss is a globally recognised organisation, leading the Australian market in manufacturing and distribution. There is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join the team and continue to help the business grow within, providing high quality services.
Reporting to APAC Financial Controller, you will be responsible for leading close off books cycle as well as developing and leading complex cost analyses activated to support management in making operational and financial decisions.
- Provide commentary on Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss statements, consolidated financial statements and other accounting schedules
- Preparation of annual operating budgets and/or periodic financial reports
- Manage a team of Financial Analysts
- Develop and conduct complex cost analysis and reviews
- Business partnering internal and external to operations group
- CA qualified with audit experience across big 4 or mid-tier.
- Up and comer from audit with 3-5 years' post experience in commercial accounting
- Ambitious and energetic ready to take this opportunity with both hands
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced excel and knowledge of ERP systems
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number:
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100