$32.00 - $33.00 / annum
SE Suburbs Melbourne
22 March 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a highly respected company looking for your brilliant skill as a Desktop Support Technician. If you're a self-motivated problem solver who loves to work in a dynamic and positive environment, this may be the role for you.
In this role no two days are ever the same. You will provide desktop support to local and remote locations. Let your technical skills shine as you maintain, analyse, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals and coordinate repairs with appropriate vendors. You'll be providing basic training to users on various pieces of hardware and software. Responsibilities also include ensuring the integrity of all electronic data records by following company quality standards, tracking equipment inventory and collaborating on potential purchases.
Your Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar health-care environment.
- Excellent desktop support skills and experience.
- Brilliant communication skills to training documents, and user instructions.
- Outstanding track record of owning and executing technology implementation projects.
- Able to convey complex IT concepts to non-IT users.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with external business partners.
- Good time management skills - able to thrive under pressure.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- A Drivers license and car.
You are extremely organised, a self-starter who can prioritise tasks in a fast-paced workplace, and you have exceptional problem solving abilities. You have achieved impressive experience to date and now you are ready to take the next step in your career.
What's on offer?
- A rare opportunity to make a valued contribution each and every day.
- A creative, highly energised workplace.
- The support of a fun and friendly team.
- A company which fosters a culture of success and promotes work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631