Customer Service Professional
$27.50 - $30.00 / hour
SE Suburbs Melbourne
15 August 2019
Our client is turning 40 this year! They are a medium sized business who pride themselves on providing state of the art lighting products across the commercial and industrial sectors. With the average tenure of staff being over 10 years, this is a rare opportunity to make a difference and work within a business who continues to bring new and innovative ideas to the market.
- Taking inbound calls from wholesale customers
- Clarifying and processing high value orders
- Suggesting new/similar products to suit customer needs
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers
- After sale issues/warranties
- Updating customers with ETA's
You hold a passion for providing exceptional customer service, and are usually the "go-to" person for regular customers. You are proactive in your approach and will take it upon yourself to invest in learning new products, processes and procedures.
- Must have strong MS Office Suite skills
- A team player
- Ability to think outside the box
- Professional and friendly phone manner
- Genuine, honest personality
In return, you will be entering into a culture where everyone is appreciated for the work they do. Fun annual Christmas parties and Beer/Wine O'Clock Friday's are just a couple of the perks of this fantastic business.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference No: 06830-0011076568
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100