Cost Accountant / Manufacturing
$85000 - 100000 / annum
SE Suburbs Melbourne
5 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Established over 40 years ago, this organisation has grown to employ more than 5,000 staff working in 32 countries across the globe and has become Australian's leading supplier within their respective market.
Due to recent mergers & acquisitions and substantial company growth, we are looking for an experienced Cost Accountant to work closely alongside the Manufacturing Executive & CFO. This is a newly created role, with a great deal of ability to influence. You will be joining a growing, international business that has invested & prides itself in their local manufacturing facility in the South East.
Reporting directly to the Manufacturing Executive, who has been with the business over a decade, you will be responsible for performing the cost accounting function for the group of brands. This will include (but not limited to):
- Product Costing
- Analysis of changes to manufacturing
- Estimation of obsolete and excess inventory
- Analysis of variance and overhead items
- Assist operations in the annual physical inventory & cost rollup
- Calculate actual and standard adjustments to inventory
- Preparation & distribution of reports detailing production variances, labour efficiency, gross margins and inventory level & turns
You will have a minimum of 5 years experience working in a similar role within a manufacturing or FMCG environment. You will have the ability to work autonomously whilst maintaining regular contact & relationships with relevant departments and senior stakeholders.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference: 06830-0010923115
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100