Cost Accountant | Immediate Start
$35.00 - $45.00 / hour
SE Suburbs Melbourne
11 August 2019
Your new employer is a longstanding market leader within the manufacturing industry, needing immediate assistance with creating bill of materials.
- Inventory analysis report, and analysis of variance
- Maintain the company's costing system including maintaining the Bill of Materials
- Produce weekly and monthly profitability reports
- Labour costs
You will have worked in a cost accountant role in a medium to large team where you have learned best practice and have a strong understanding of financial accounting in order to teach and develop others.
- A CA / CPA qualification
- More than 5 years post graduate experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you feel your experience is relevant, please apply.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number:
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100