Contact Centre Operator
$25.15 - 26.43 / hour
SE Suburbs Melbourne
16 July 2019
Our client is a well-established business that services in the Automotive Industry, due to the growth of the business they currently are looking for an experience and personable Contact Centre Officers to join their team on an ongoing basis.
Previous experience in a Customer Service role is essential. You must possess SAP/Pronto skills and experience.
- As the first point of enquiry you will continually provide exceptional customer care.
- Sales order processing from receipt through to dispatch
- Order products and ensure consistent stock levels are maintained at all times using stock analysis and forecasting
- Raise purchase orders
- Finalising quotes using Salesforce
- Control of packaging and dispatch processes ensuring time frames are met and exceeded where possible
- Liaising with freight companies, monitoring customer delivery dates, following up on delays
- General Ad hoc administration duties as required
You will have strong and confident communication skills. You will have proven experience ideally in a similar role. You must have a strong customer service focus, be a self-starter and highly organized. This role will require you to be available for rotating shifts!
This role is starting immediately and you will need to have your own vehicle as this role isn't accessible by public transport.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100 and ask to speak to the Office Team.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0011043073
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100