$600 - 750 / day
SE Suburbs Melbourne
22 March 2019
IT and technology
Robert is currently recruiting a Cloud Engineer to deliver a cloud migration project for one of our clients. As a member of the Cloud project team you will be focusing on migrating application servers to Azure cloud, while communicating with key stakeholders to ensure a successful outcome.
Reporting directly into the Head of Technology, you will be carrying the responsibility of overseeing and coordinating the successful migration of the organisation to the Azure Cloud. You will be responsible for building out and improving the reliability and performance of their cloud applications in Azure along with launching new applications and infrastructure with a focus on automation, availability and performance.
Other key responsibilities:
- Daily management of cloud-based infrastructure.
- Lead Application server migrations to the Azure Cloud.
- Deploy and design cloud computing services such as IaaS, SaaS and PaaS.
- Develop cost effective technical engineering solutions that solve business challenges and improve processes; including developing tactical and strategic technical solutions that will address business requirements.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand requirements and ensure the solutions developed meet these requirements.
- Work as part of a project team to design new system solutions which includes, implementing proof-of-concepts and presenting with a marketing mindset.
- Contribute to the design, development, and execution of system changes through the end-to-end testing lifecycle.
You will be an impressive Cloud Engineer with advanced knowledge of Azure & experience working on Cloud migrations. Moreover, you will have a passion for challenging the status quo. The ideal candidate will have the ability to understand and relate product technology, strategy and direction with business needs.
Other key requirements:
- Technical knowledge and experience with Office 365 components like Active Directory, ADFS, Ping, AADC, MIM, MFA, Exchange and Azure AD preferred.
- Proven experience in cloud infrastructure projects, especially migrations to Azure Cloud.
- Extensive experience working on Server operating systems such as Server 2012R2 and Server 2016.
- Excellent automation and scripting skills with PowerShell.
- Knowledge of features including Identity Management, Management Groups, Security/Identity Protection, Password Management and App Proxy preferred.
- Experience in cloud migration and integration.
- Microsoft Azure certified Engineer - MCSA or MCSE.
- Experience with native Azure features and frameworks like Network Security Groups (NSGs), Application Security Groups (ASGs), and Operational Management Suite (OMS) a plus.
- Android and IOS mobile device administration a plus.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631