$32.00 - $32.00 / hour
SE Suburbs Melbourne
30 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is an aged care service provider with a main focus on providing the highest quality service to their clients
- Process employee payroll, client invoices and statements twice monthly
- Manage outstanding invoices to ensure payment
- Process BAS, Superannuation, Payroll tax as legislated
- Maintain accurate administration and financial records to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the company
- Reconcile company bank accounts and petty cash as required
- Prepare administration and financial reports, P&L, accounts receivable, accounts payable, operations scorecards & monthly review meetings.
- Develop budget forecast in consultation with Director.
- Administer employee expense claims
- Administer client budgets
- Develop and manage processes to access government funding for Home Care Package program and management of client budgets.
- Manage business insurance in consultation with Business owner
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner
- Knowledge of Reckon
- Experience with payroll
- MS Office 365
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Team player, contributing to business development.
- Ability to follow procedures and implement/contribute to continuous improvement.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number:
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100