$26.50 - $29.75 / hour
SE Suburbs Melbourne
3 September 2019
Our client is a medium sized manufacturer, whose products are stocked in some of Australia's largest and most successful retailers. Due to increased sales, they are looking for an extra pair of hands to join to join their supportive and energetic team.
- Confirming orders with customers via phone and email (B2B)
- Administer project documentation
- Data entry of orders into SAP
- Checking stock availabilities
- Report project process to key stakeholders
- Liaising internally with warehouse/sales staff
- Minimum 2 years exp in a similar, administrative based role
- Superior attention to detail
- Experience in SAP is desired but not essential
- Ability to communicate across all levels
- A team player - someone who is happy to put their hand up to help
This is a fast-paced, heavily administrative based position that requires someone who can think on their feet. Training will be provided on products, and parking is available on site. Duration of assignment will be 6-9 months.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number:
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100