$26 - 28.50 / hour
SE Suburbs Melbourne
13 May 2019
Our client is a global machinery company who have been operating for over 35 years, becoming a leading supplier of equipment offering manufacturing solutions to industries. Our client are seeking an enthusiastic admin assistant to commence on a temporary basis working in the customer service team assisting with all administrative duties.
- Operate switchboard to answer and transfer incoming calls
- Assist with all ad-hoc duties
- Sorting of mail and distribution
- Processing of a high level of invoices into ERP system
- Data entry into excel spreadsheets
- Booking of couriers and delivery ETA's
- Assist with filling and scanning documents
We are looking for a dynamic and efficient administrator who will be able to assist within all lines of the business with administrative tasks. Competencies necessary for the role include accuracy and attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills and possess an intermediate level of advanced Microsoft and excel skills.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010555877
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100