$28.00 - $30.00 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
18 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our Client is a leading supplier to food processors, small goods manufacturers and supermarkets. Our client's products include clothing, footwear, protective gloves food processing machinery and food packaging. We are focused and determined to deliver services, supplies and safety to our clients and customers.
The Accounts Payable Officer is responsible for:
- Ensuring creditors' reconciliations are completed and any problems highlighted are resolved on a timely basis;
- Costing stock invoices and non stock invoices through purchasing and general ledger respectively;
- Ensuring that all non-stock creditors and other stock creditors invoices are paid according to the company's creditors terms whilst ensuring that we take advantage of settlement discounts;
- Ensuring that the company's purchasing policies and purchase authority levels are adhered to.
- Full function Accounts payable duties.
The successful candidate will be one who has had Accounts payable experience in a full function capacity. Sap systems experience is preference however not essential. The individual will be able to manage a ledger and build and maintain relationships.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010769389
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100