Accounts Payable Officer
$30 - 30 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
26 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a trusted entity that provides protection, control and the fitting of most low voltage electrical installations. They design and supply electrical main switchboards up to 3200Amp.
Established in 1959, the company has offices in Melbourne and Perth and has recently acquired a south African company.
- Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Supplier Reconcilations
- Accounts Payable
- Export weekly and monthly pay into Pronto
- Monthly reconciliations, supplier statements
- Match delivery notes to invoices on purchase orders
- Pay runs
- Matching, batching, coding
- Adhoc monthly overseas payments
- 2 bank accounts - reconcile
- Ability to work alongside a fun bubbly team
- Hard worker
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010874467
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100