Senior PMO Manager
$180,000.00 - $200,000.00 / annum
11 July 2019
IT and technology
This global client is actively seeking a Senior PMO Manager with solid expertise in Project Management, Risk Management and Project Governance expertise.
This role has a broad scope with responsibilities including governance of project portfolio risk management and assurance but also project prioritization selection and portfolio optimization, benefits realization and financial integrity.
You will have experience working in greenfield sites and setting up frameworks and governance from scratch.
Skill set / Experience needed -
· Experience establishing a PMO from scratch
· Formal certifications - Prince2, Agile, Prosci, Six Sigma
· Experience leading cross functional teams
· Delivery of both technology and operation programs of work
· Experience across Project management, change management and business analysis
· Experience working in a global business
· Setting up frameworks and governance from the group up
· Refinement and development of existing project optimization and prioritization models and processes
· Enhancement of financial planning forecasts and reports
· Development of project benefit tracking and realization frameworks
· Improvement of project delivery governance lifecycle
· Standardize reporting
· Improvement risk management practices
· Broaden enterprise risk management requirements and key risk metrics
· Come from a strong Project/Change management background
· Experience with both Agile and Waterfall delivery methods
· Ideally worked within a finance role with a specific focus on capital budgeting and forecasting
· Deep knowledge of resource demand and capacity planning model and tools
· Vast experience working and influencing senior management teams
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a huge impact to the business and leave you will a massive sense of achievement.
Salary flexible based on experience.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255