$75000 - 85000 / annum
12 July 2019
Finance and accounting
If you are looking for an extraordinary opportunity to fast-track your career as an Internal Auditor, we want to hear from you. Our client is a rapidly growing company in the Pharmaceuticals industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking an Internal Auditor to join their high performing team. Based in Gordon, this is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within an ASX business that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill. This rapidly growing corporate office is enjoying sustainable expansion and needs your exceptional skills and experience to round out a highly professional team.
This is a role that brings the challenges and rewards you have been looking for. Your exceptional skills will see you manage responsibility for reviewing and determining the reliability of internal controls, supporting annual risk assessment and corporate Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance. Your outstanding technical knowledge and reporting know-how will be instrumental in preparing audit reports, reporting results to management and other related duties. This is a dynamic position that calls for your collaborative skills as you partner with personnel across all functions of the company and at varying levels of responsibility.
Your Skills & Experience
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Commerce or related field.
· Additional certification as CPA, CA or CIA.
· Outstanding experience spanning at least three years within an auditing and/or SOX/Advisory.
· Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred.
· Outstanding knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
· Brilliant skills in risk assessment and risk-based auditing.
· Unparalleled knowledge of revenue recognition for multiple-element arrangements.
· Brilliant communication skills to share insights across a range of business partners.
Having amassed impressive experience, you are now ready to set your career on the fast track. You are looking for a role that allows you to showcase your exceptional technical talents as well as your impressive business insights, which bring real value to a workplace. You have the creative flair to see beyond the numbers - and read the story they tell, and the commercial know-how to offer innovative solutions to improve the accounting function. Ambitious, driven, and highly motivated, this is the role for you.
What's on offer?
· An exceptional opportunity to be part of a leading company undergoing rapid, sustainable growth.
· Outstanding benefits including continuing professional education and development.
· A clear career path that will help achieve your long-term goals.
· The support and camaraderie of a highly talented and professional team.
· A dynamic workplace where the latest in technology is at your disposal.
· An employer that rewards initiative, recognises excellence and encourages a work-life balance.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, email Brody Johnston on [email protected].
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255