Finance Manager FMCG
$120000 - 150000 / annum
15 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a global leading E-commerce FMCG company that specializes in advanced cash technology systems. They work with a variety of major retail, cash centers and gaming industries on major cash automation project's assisting businesses with secure payment systems. They are valued at over $50 million and have 6 people in the finance team. They started in the United States and now due to their recent domestic expansion are currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager to their team in Sydney.
As a Finance Manager, you will lead a team of 6 people, and you will report to the FD and will be exposed to various other senior company stakeholders across the property groupings. This Finance Manager role will have a heavy responsibility for the commercial operations of the business along with maintaining various upcoming development projects. This role will provide financial and commercial support to the Australian and New Zealand local management teams, to facilitate the achievement of business goals within budgeted resource levels and to enhance local decision-making processes through the proactive provision of financial analysis and interpretation whilst also supporting the Orders to Cash function.
· Technical reporting role with statutory reporting
· Team management
· Implementing new ERP system
· Stakeholder engagement
· Generating financial reports including P&L, balance sheet schedules, month end package including sales and profit reporting, commission reporting, expense analysis, monitoring inventory, capital expenditure
· Legal and statutory requirements from the regulatory jurisdictions
· Maintaining the General Ledger account master
· Ad-hoc tasks as required by the Directors
Your Skills & Experience
What's on offer?
Please contact [email protected] with your resume
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255