Location : Rockingham
Post Date : 06 April 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 400617CS14
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is a service provider and they have a number of new projects with large clients on the horizon and they currently need to appoint an experienced SharePoint developer to join their team.
This main aspect of this role is to build an intranet for one of their largest clients. The candidate will be required to get involved at all stages of the software development and application management life cycle.
Your key area of responsibility:
- Researching, implanting and customising web parts
- Customisation of the Intranet site
- Integration with external databases
- Creating and designing the site
- Previous extensive technical expertise with Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Proven ability to manage high level of workload whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy.
- Strong understanding of the software development life-cycle
- Demonstrated experience in installing, configuring, customising, administering, supporting and maintain SharePoint 2013.
- Experience implementing SP2013 social features and team sites.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and ability to manage customer relationships.
- Experience providing high quality documentation.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) environment is highly desirable
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace