Business Development Manager
$55000.00 - 65000.00 / annum
22 August 2018
Finance and accounting
Working within the medical industry this company is a premium brand within their industry and pride themselves on excellence, trust & compassionate care. You will work within a multidisciplinary team setting, which will provide you with a collaborative and cooperative team.
This role will report through to the National Business Development & Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will ideally be adept with significant relationship management or relevant clinical experience.
- Developing, implementing and managing a territory plan.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with referrers.
- Actively managing referrer feedback.
- Preparing weekly activity reporting.
- Achieving set activity and financial targets
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you will be:
- Experience within a similar role within the medical/healthcare industry
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to prioritise and work under pressure;
- Able to work independently;
- Computer literate with operational skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
To be considered for this opportunity, pleased submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Jessica Bradford via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801