Collections & Data Entry | Health | Temp to Perm | $65-75k
$65000 - 75000 / annum
26 October 2018
Our client is an innovative and successful organisation who are highly regarded within their field in supplying exclusive scientific equipment and products. They are looking for a skilled Data Entry & Collections specialist to join their collections team.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, the primary duties of this role include:
- Data entry of banking transactions in Attache
- Chasing debtors
- Entering debtors and accounts received
- Applying receipts and payments against debtors and creditors
- Bank reconciliations
- Must have ATTACHE Software experience
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- The ideal candidate for this position will have data entry and collections experience preferably in the health or science sector (advantageous).
- You MUST have experience with the Attache software.
- Exposure to SAP Business 1 is advantageous.
- You must have intermediate to advanced Excel skills, and the ability to quickly pick up new systems and processes.
- You must also be flexible in your work practices, have exceptional attention to detail and have strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport quickly.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred
Reference Number: 06810-0010698961JD
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631