$55000 - 60000 / annum
1 April 2019
This fast-paced multinational retail brand has taken its industry by storm. With their continuous growth, they have dominated their market internationally especially within Australasia. The Team Coordinator is supporting a face paced team. This is a permanent opportunity.
As the Team Coordinator you will have a range of duties and responsibilities including;
- Team diary management, booking of meeting rooms and sending out invitations
- Event Coordination and Management; organising venues, catering, collateral, attendees, invites etc.
- Coordinating travel and accommodation as required
- Distribute information / reports both internally and externally
- Answering team phone calls, detailed message taking and checking voicemail messages
- Ad hoc administration tasks as and when required
To be successful in this role, you are confident in managing a variety of tasks. You will be the go-to person for the team. You will find yourself collaborating with other members of the team whilst also at times working autonomously. Being systems savvy, you are quick on your feet and you take pride in your system skills, most especially Microsoft Office Suite. You will have 6 months to a years' experience in a similar role.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Angie Barcelona at our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 63.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No. 06810-0010547613RD
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631