Team Coordinator | Port Melbourne
$50000 - 60000 / annum
July 22, 2018
This fast paced multinational retail brand has taken its industry by storm. With their continuous growth, they have dominated their market internationally especially within Australasia. The Team Coordinator is a permanent opportunity to support a team of 5. Be a part of its supportive and vibrant culture.
- Maintain and update all registrations (i.e. tracking, maintaining reports and investigating changes).
- Organise completion and submission of all applications, collation of content and communication in support of the team.
- Reporting - running monthly reports and sending the NZ information to the relevant NZ stakeholder.
- Managing registration at events that incur and reporting on attendance.
- Managing feedback for events and reporting back to the teams running the events.
- Support and contribute to projects and annual plan objectives within the Department.
- Monitoring central email inbox for the development and Professional Services as required.
- Liaise with other departments and work collaboratively and cross functionally with all relevant departments and stores.
- To build relationships and key contacts through both the store network and support departments so that positive and mutually beneficial results are delivered continuously.
- Plan and schedule own work to meet required timelines.
- Manage a database of professionals
- Support for management, administration and promotion of events and research projects
To be successful in this role, you are confident in managing a variety of tasks. With a minimum of 2 years' experience, you must be highly detailed orientated with the ability to follow and improve processes.
You will find yourself collaborating with other members of the team whilst also at times working autonomously. Being systems savvy, you are quick on your feet and you take pride in your system skills, most especially Microsoft Office Suite.
This role also includes travel interstate and to New Zealand when required
You MUST have knowledge on V Look Ups & macros in Excel.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Angie Barcelona at our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 63.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No. 06810-0010307847