Team Administrator| Port Melbourne | $50-60k + Super
$50000 - 60000 / annum
30 October 2018
This fast-paced multinational retail brand has taken its industry by storm. With their continuous growth, they have dominated their market internationally especially within Australasia. Be a part of its supportive and vibrant culture.
Reporting to the Head of Department your responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
- Act as a primary support for a team of 6 * Formatting and distribution of correspondences * Project and Recruitment Coordination
- Team diary management, booking of meeting rooms and sending out invitations
- Event Coordination and Management; organising venues, catering, collateral, attendees, invites etc.
- Coordinating travel and accommodation as required
- Distribute information / reports both internally and externally
- Answering team phone calls, detailed message taking and checking voicemail messages
- Ad hoc administration tasks as and when required
To be successful in this role, you are confident in managing a variety of tasks. You will be the go-to person for the team. You will find yourself collaborating with other members of the team whilst also at times working autonomously. Being systems savvy, you are quick on your feet and you take pride in your system skills, most especially Microsoft Office Suite.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 63.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No. 06810-0010628894RD
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631