$48000 - 52000 / annum
July 13, 2018
Our client is an ever expanding and a very notable brand within their industry. What drives this organisation is their company culture that is engaging and supportive.
Reporting into the Executive Assistant this position will be varied with some of your day to day duties and responsibilities including:
- Setting up the office in the morning
- Meeting and greeting clients and key stakeholders - being the 1st point of contact
- Sorting and Organising all the mail in the office
- Maintaining stationary levels
- Calendar management
- Arranging catering as required
- Arranging couriers
- Data Entry / general administration
You will pride yourself on your exceptional customer service skills and ability to communicate professionally to both internal and external key stake holders. You will enjoy multitasking and working in a busy environment. This is an excellent opportunity on a permanent basis for the right person. You must be immediately available to be considered for this position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010470076ABP