Receptionist | Must have Switchboard Experience
$47000 - 52000 / annum
September 13, 2018
Our client is an ever expanding and a very notable brand within their industry. What drives this organisation is their company culture that is engaging and supportive. It is a fast-paced environment where you will be challenged and rewarded for your merits. You will be exposed to a fast paced and rapidly growing industry.
Due to an internal promotion, our client is currently seeking a proactive receptionist to support the busiest. Reporting into the Executive Assistant this position will be varied with some of your day to day duties and responsibilities including:
- Managing a busy switchboard - screening calls and allocating to the appropriate staff
- Handling all inbound queries in a professional manner - must have the ability to troubleshoot and think outside of the box to provide high level of customer service
- Maintaining meeting rooms and common area tidiness
- Managing meeting room calendar and handling visitor sign in and sign out process
- Meeting and greeting clients and key stakeholders - being the 1st point of contact
- Sorting and organising all the mail and couriers for the office
- Arranging catering as required
- General ad-hoc administration and data entry tasks as per required
You will pride yourself on your exceptional customer service skills and ability to communicate professionally with both internal and external key stake holders. You enjoy multitasking and working in a busy environment. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced receptionist to be a part of this reputable brand with a potential to grow within the organisation. You must be immediately available to be considered for this position and experience with switchboard is a must.
Apply Today !
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010628775AB