Project/ Administration Coordinator - Port Melbourne
$55000 - 60000 / annum
Administration & Office
We are currently recruiting for an immediately available permanent projects administrator to begin with our client based in Port Melbourne. The salary for this position is $55-60k + superannuation.
* Timely and accurately processing all incoming sales purchase orders
* Generating sales orders and sales invoices with correct costs
* Generating purchase orders and following up outstanding purchase orders
* Managing and coordinating procurement of stock and timely delivery schedules
* Managing batches, processing stock orders with the correct order cost
* Managing and coordinating stock returns and claim requests
* Liaising with suppliers, customers and other stakeholders
* Handling queries and stock delivery disputes from clients
* Maintaining accurate records of spreadsheets and databases
* Processing Account Manager requests in an accurate and timely manner
With extensive proven experience, you will possess strong skills in;
* Skilled in MS Office
* Proven experience in the administrative space
* Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* Be able to Multi-task and be a quick learner
* Have superior attention to detail
* Excellent typing and secreterial skills
* Exceptional presentation
* Be flexible to hit the ground running with any ad-hoc administration
You will be a motivated, professional individual, with a passion to learn and help your team. You will be a quick learner, good communicator and very proactive with good initiative. You must be comfortable liaising with senior management and be immediately available. You must have PR within Australia and also have at least 5 years reception/administrator experience.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Jacinta Murphy or Angie Barcelona in our Melbourne office on9691 3663.
Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Ref no. 06667JM