$55000 - 60000 / annum
7 May 2019
Operating in the retail sector, primarily in Pharmacy, Grocery, Office Supplies channels, along with Hardware, Outdoor/Sporting Stores and the Photographic industry, privately owned Australian Distributor has built a highly successful product distribution network throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- Stock transfers/adjustments/proforma invoices as required
- Quarterly managers meeting / events - co-ordination & organisation
- Coordination of staff travel arrangements as required
- Update PDE listing, tier pricing, CTO pricing, POS, and rep order documents/forms following QA procedures
- Maintenance of pricelists following QA procedures including wholesalers, direct customers & Great Plains (GP) pricing
- Maintaining product and price checklists to ensure tasks completed in timely manner
- Distribution of promotional schedules and deal sheets to reps i.e. printing for VIC, SA, TAS reps, loading into Dropbox & sales support folder etc.
- Assistance with orders as required i.e. checking off EDI orders, Chemist Warehouse conversions, Priceline bookings etc.
- Back orders/ low stock/ discontinued product updates i.e. online store stock qty's, OSR report, advising team
- Forecasting orders that require re-work by packaging department i.e. Chemist Warehouse, Priceline)
- Assist with POS material amalgamation, bonus stock & product/pricing documents/checklists for NZ
- Assist Sales & Marketing Administration/Product/State Managers as required
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in Administration and Team support.
You will be a team focused, have good problem-solving skills and a 'can-do' attitude. You will also have advanced Excel skills as testing will be provided
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010975301SJ
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631