Web / WordPress Developer
12 July 2019
IT and technology
Our client is an established and respected Perth based organisation.
They are looking for a client and business facing WordPress Developer who is deeply passionate about the web and loves to bring dynamic projects to life.
Each day brings new challenges in this exciting role. You will have expert WordPress skills. You will take ownership for both the hands-on Website development and client and business interaction for requirements gathering, UX work. Then translate these requirements in to technical specifications - this is a critical element to this role and being 'client and business facing' is something you must be comfortable with and have prior experience of. In addition, you will understand change, release, and code management principles.
Your WordPress Development experience will have been gained in mid or enterprise size organisations. You will have worked in complex stakeholder environments and be used to integrating with teams such as marketing.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or related field.
- 10 Years Web Development experience.
- Expert WordPress skills
- Experience caring and nurturing the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic.
What's on offer?
- A true career opportunity with a respected and long-standing business
- Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and enjoy career growth.
- A company that rewards perfection and champion work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801