Senior Systems Engineer
$95000 - 110000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
17 July 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a major player in the banking sector in Perth, Western Australia. The company prides itself on being at the forefront of technical innovation.
About the Role:
- Working on projects and business as usual providing support onsite and remotely to various locations located across Australia.
- Daily tasks involved configuring, implementing and maintaining Citrix, Office 365, SQL, Skype for Business, PowerShell, Windows Servers, Symantec Backup Exec, Azure, VMWare and Hyper-V.
- Firewall configuration and support. Work with LAN, WAN, VLAN, DNS and DHCP. Advanced tasks with NAS/SAN.
- Liaising with all telecommunications carriers, equipment suppliers, and other partnering vendors regularly.
Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience as a Senior Systems Engineer.
- Experience working with Windows Server 2012 R2/2016, Mitel UC, Cisco Networking, Azure, AWS, VMware, Hyper-V and Exchange 2013/2016.
- Microsoft Certifications and other relevant IT certifications seen as desirable but not essential.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and passion for emerging technology trends, IT functions, and basic architecture.
- Growth and training opportunities.
- Bonus structure.
- Flexible working arrangements.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801