Senior Security Engineer
$110,000.00 - $130,000.00 / annum
9 August 2019
IT and technology
- Conducting operational Information Security tasks, including responding to Security incidents using internal solution.
- Working with the Technical Solutions team to recommend treatment plans and ensure Group IT maintains compliance with its vulnerability management policies.
- Investigating alerts from the McAfee ESM & reporting incidents in ServiceNow.
- Threat hunting and investigation using Cisco AMP, Threat Response, Threat Grid, Stealthwatch & Umbrella.
- Working with the Infrastructure & Technical Solutions team to ensure integrity and security of the infrastructure environment.
- BAU role with some project exposure working in a large IT team.
- Previous experience in a similar Security Engineering role.
- Exposure to a variety of technologies from vendors including CISCO, Checkpoint, Fortinet, McAfee and Microsoft.
- Strong practical understanding of SIEM technology, Firewalls, VPN, IPS, Active Directory, Endpoint Protection and Vulnerability Management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Contemporary CBD office space and exceptional team environment.
- Competitive salary.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801