Senior Recruitment Consultant
$60000 - 90000 / annum
11 April 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
- 70-years in business
- NYSE Listed, Headquartered in California, 350+ offices worldwide
- Member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index
- In 2019, once again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry for service quality and innovation
Robert Half is a global staffing firm that boasts 28 consecutive quarters of income growth and two CEO's in 68 years. It's one of very few companies in the world that possesses this level of stability and consistent financial success.
At Robert Half our passion is helping candidates find rewarding jobs and assisting companies build strong teams. Through continued investment and organic growth, an excellent opportunity exists for a proactive, target-driven professional to join our Senior Finance & Accounting team in the Perth CBD. This would suit a strong Recruiter or Business Development Manager/Executive.
Following the growth of the business both globally and locally, we are looking for an experienced consultant to join Robert Half's Senior Finance & Accounting division.
With ultimately a business development focus, your responsibilities will involve recruiting and developing a network of highly skilled candidates with specialized skillsets to assist organisations with their business challenges.
Leveraging your network and acting on market intelligence you will help with clients' critical vacancies and partner with them to effectively grow their team and fulfil their team vision.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building a network of senior hiring contacts at top tier, medium sized and small local businesses
- Build relationships based on deep business understanding and personal rapport
- Actively engaging with clients and making recommendations regarding the top talent available
- Sourcing candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database and online platforms
- Job order management maintaining client and candidate control throughout
- Participation in company sponsored events
- Assessing technical match and competency
- Developing plans to achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team
This is a very broad role that's made up of many moving pieces. We provide a structured onboarding program with ongoing training on the job and at interstate locations regularly. The management team will offer structure and support on a daily basis with as much or as little feedback as you want or need.
Skills & Experience
You could be the right fit for our team if you have a passion for people, outstanding communication skills, strong business development & negotiation skills and a great work ethic!
You will also have a natural affinity for developing rapport with others, self-management, a passion for excellence and hard work are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture.
What we offer
- REWARD - your initiative and hard work will be rewarded. As a valued member of the Robert Half team, you will be offered highly competitive benefits and industry-leading compensation
- HAPPINESS - we value the importance of workplace happiness. That's why as a company we offer a productive work environment with a collaborative, innovative, and ethical work culture.
- WELLNESS- we are proud to offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- Early finish every Friday
- Fresh breakfast every single day
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided every Tuesday
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
- Lunch provided every Friday
- TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT - we foster an environment where our employees are motivated, energised and supported every step of the way through ongoing career development. Our on-boarding is second to none, geared towards setting you up for success. Most importantly, we work hard to ensure our employees know that their work is highly valued.
Please send us your resume by clicking on the apply button
- Applicants must have full working rights in Australia
- Successful applicants will be contacted within 1~2 business days of applying
For further enquiries, please contact Jessica Bradford at Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801