Senior Network Engineer
$100,000.00 - $115,000.00 / annum
9 August 2019
IT and technology
- Provide support for Juniper Routing, Switching and security equipment. Working with Cisco routing, switching and Firepower UTM gateways.
- Deal with incidents and requests on daily basis.
- Implementation of changes for incident resolution.
- Updating network documentation including diagrams.
- Commissioning of new WAN sites including WAN device preparation and installation.
- Experience in previous Senior Networking roles.
- Industry qualifications including CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA etc. seen as advantageous but not essential.
- Strong understanding of LAN, WAN and wireless networking technologies.
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Contemporary CBD office space and exceptional team environment.
- Exceptional management team with clear career progression outlined.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801