$60000 - 65000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
30 May 2019
IT and technology
- Full Time Permanent
- From: $60,000 + Super To: $65,000 + Super
- CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Our client works in the healthcare industry within the Perth market, but has a presence in countries all around the world. There are several sites around Western Australia however the role will be initially based out of the head office that boasts a collaborative and enjoyable working environment. The role is perfect for an individual
About the Role:
- Perform all internal tickets from level 1 - 2 through phone, email and face-to-face support.
- General troubleshooting, software updates, PC upgrades and hardware Installations.
- PC, mobile, and workstation general maintenance and setups.
- Elements of server and network upkeep.
- Collaborating with IT Manager and Applications/Development team.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Windows 7/10, Office 365, Active Directory, and VMware.
- Knowledge and previous work with Cisco switches.
- Exposure and knowledge of Azure.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Approachable and warm personality with the desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Bonus structure.
- Salary packaging options.
- Fun and collaborative working environment.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801