3 December 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half are recruiting an experience Senior Auditor to join a world leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services to entrepreneurial growth-focused organisations globally.
As Senior Auditor, you will be responsible for the following;
- Conducting and coordinating audit engagements, including assisting with planning, execution and completion of audit assignments;
- Assisting with management and co-ordination of the audit team including training, mentoring and compliance with the Firm's Audit methodology;
- Build relationships with a diverse client base including ASX listed clients; and
- Addressing technical issues and assisting in the preparation of research papers.
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you will have the following;
- Minimum of 2 years experience within an international public accounting firm;
- A strong understanding of Australian Accounting and Auditing Standards, Corporations Act, ASIC and ASX requirements;
- CPA / CA qualified or working towards completion
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Tiffany Pearce via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801