Senior Accountant / Assistant Manager
3 December 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half are recruiting an experience Senior Auditor to join a world leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services to entrepreneurial growth-focused organisations globally.
As Senior Accountant / Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for the following;
- Preparation/review of Australian Tax compliance and deferred tax computations;
- Liaise and consult with internal stakeholders and clients from a range of industries, providing complex tax advice for local and international businesses;
- Assist in liaising with the Australian Taxation Office in respect of taxpayer ruling requests and disputes;
- Strengthen existing client relationships, and developing new client relationships;
- Effectively manage clients to ensure valuable service delivery and strong ongoing relationships;
- Assessing engagement risk and applying commercially astute decisions; and
- Provision of technical training and mentoring to junior staff in the Tax Team.
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you will have the following;
- Minimum of 4 years experience within Corporate Tax services, resources sector and/or cross-border advisory
- CPA / CA or equivalent qualification
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and management skills
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Tiffany Pearce via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801