$60000 - 75000 / annum
11 April 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
- 70-years in business
- NYSE Listed, Headquartered in California, 350+ offices worldwide
- Member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index
- In 2019, once again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry for service quality and innovation
Robert Half is a premium provider of staffing solutions. We specialise in sourcing superior candidates for a variety of clients including many global household names, whilst also maintaining a strong foothold in the SME market. There are more than 300 Robert Half locations worldwide and in Australia we have offices across all major metropolitan cities. Local businesses of all sizes turn to Robert Half for our personalised recruitment approach and unprecedented access to the most qualified talent for their temporary recruitment, project consulting and permanent recruitment needs.
Robert Half Finance and Accounting, Perth are looking for a new team member to add to their growing team. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to learn from top performing Recruitment Specialists, Consultants and Managers.
Reporting to the Division Manager, the role is responsible for managing and growing our network of Senior Finance & Accounting professionals.
Your duties will include:
- Sourcing candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database, and online platforms
- Constantly gaining referrals and leads of unique candidates in the market
- Maintaining our existing database of candidates and building those relationships
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions
In addition, you will be trained to become an expert in the following:
- Conducting face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Providing ongoing and consistent contact with candidates while offering professional and value-added career guidance.
- Conducting extensive reference checks and other background and compliance procedures on candidates interviewed
- Managing the job-filling process, according the proven RH methodologies
- Handling candidate and client fulfilment queries
You will potentially attend client meetings with sales professionals on the team to fully understand the nature of client requirements, and consequently select well-matched candidates to fulfil client requirements. Following successful placement, you will maintain ongoing contact with placed candidates to ensure they receive exceptional customer service.
Skills & Experience
To become a successful Candidate Manager at Robert Half you will be inquisitive by nature, have a desire to learn, be an excellent communicator, have a willingness to work hard, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to help people. A natural affinity for developing rapport with others, self-management, a passion for excellence and hard work are the cornerstones of success in this high-performance sales culture. You might possess a background in sales and are looking for a change of environment, or alternatively you may have a finance background and are looking for a change of career; get in touch with us to find out more.
What we offer
Robert Half provides the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist their teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a member of our Perth team you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary and have access to our market-leading commission plan
- Use the latest tablet technology to ensure effective collaboration and speed-to-market
- Receive our industry-leading, consulting training through our local and global network
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun, team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruitment firm
If you are interested in becoming one of our Recruitment Consultants, please call Jessica Bradford on 08 6430 6801. Alternatively, submit your resume by applying now.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801