$100,000.00 - $115,000.00 / annum
8 July 2019
IT and technology
As a member of our Software Engineering team in this company is looking for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with the many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Your Skills & Experience
- Be a full-stack Python developer with solid and proven experience
- Possess strong experience developing for the most recent version of Django
- Have practical experience of unit/integration testing using TDD, BDD and test automation
- Be experienced in developing and delivering scalable applications
- Understand SOA and microservice environments
- Understand Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Possess working knowledge of Linux and understanding of IAAS offerings like AWS
You are a self-starter, highly motivated and with an eye for detail. You have outstanding technical skills, and the creative flair to offer innovative strategies and a fresh approach. You enjoy the camaraderie of a strong team and are a keen mentor for junior colleagues.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and creative work environment where everyone is encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table.
- A role where your creativity and innovation will be valued and rewarded.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
- The inspiration of a growth-focused company aiming to build a team of talented and driven professionals.
- Opportunities to expand your skill set and take your career higher.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801