$90000 - 120000 / annum
10 June 2019
IT and technology
Our client is looking for a highly motivated PHP Developer with a strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering techniques. As a part of collaborative and deeply passionate team, you'll play a pivotal role in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems.
This fast-paced role will see you design and implement back end and front end components and services, and develop solutions, which account for scalability and optimise performance. You'll be evaluating new technologies and building prototypes for continuous improvements, and produce high quality, production-ready code in an agile environment. Responsibilities also include advocating top programming practices and standards and collaborating closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure.
The main day to day tasks of the PHP Developer include:
- Helping to build functional requirements, technical design and implement application features
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by the Website Developers, with Server Side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implementation of efficient, secure and scalable software
- Build and maintain functional apps for the business
- Building and modification of API's to enable system integration
- Be actively involved in company projects, to ensure the Development function is actively promoted
You are a self-starter, highly motivated and with an eye for detail. You have outstanding technical skills, and the creative flair to offer innovative strategies and a fresh approach. You enjoy the camaraderie of a strong team and are a keen mentor for junior colleagues.
It is essential for the PHP Developer to be:
- Competent in PHP development
- Experienced with both object and procedural coding
- Fully conversant with MySQL database design, optimisation and development
- Knowledgeable of Integration and exchange protocols (ex. XML, Soap, Json etc.)
- Working experience with Node.JS would be a bonus
- Experience working in an Agile scrum environment
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801