$50.00 - $75.00 / hour
16 September 2019
- Java Developer
- 6 - 12 month contract
We are currently recruiting for experienced and talented Java Developers for project-based roles with a leading consultancy based in Perth CBD. These roles will start immediately for the right candidates.
- Minimum of 4+ years' Java Development experience
- Demonstrated experience in technical gap analysis, application design, development, testing and the preparation and maintenance of technical documentation around Java applications
- Expertise with WebSphere and Oracle.
- Exemplary Java development skills and understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) as it applies to large organizations (from applications development, testing, deployment, operational, documentation, standards, security, platforms, networking, OS, RDBMS, middleware, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in some or all of the following: Java / J2EE / J2ME / J2SE / JSP, common J2EE Design Patterns, EJB, JPA, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Web Services, HTML, JDBC, XML, Oracle databases, RESTful web services, SOAP and UML.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and ability to manage customer relationships.
- Experience providing high quality documentation.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) environment is highly desirable
- Be currently based in Perth and available to start immediately.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Walid Zewari from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone:08 6430 6803
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/walidzewari/
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801