Test Analyst - Automation and Manual
$40.00 - $65.00 / hour
19 August 2019
We are currently looking for experienced Test Analysts to work on a variety of upcoming projects based in Perth.
As the Test Analyst, your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- The role will involve both manual and automated testing
- Understanding the requirements of the technical design to ensure testing is completed accurately and efficiently
- Working with the client to provide recommendations for the appropriate test plan for the team
- Deliver functional and non-functional automated testing support to the IT teams
- Creating and maintaining automated regression tests
- Plan automated UI Testing
- Perform automated testing by executing test plans for each project utilizing testing software tools (Selenium, Cucumber, etc.)
- Provide documentation and records on the actual test outcomes.
- Raises defects and track through to resolution.
- Communicates and liaises with project members and business stakeholders as necessary.
- Sharing knowledge of automated testing, helping personnel with building automated scripts, and executing performance testing.
- Attends daily Scrum meetings to provide progress updates.
- Attends Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent experience of at least 4 years testing applications with multiple stakeholders/customers.
- Commercial experience of QA testing in a lead or coordinator capacity.
- Experience in producing QA test plans and holding workshops to agree the QA approach.
- Experience handling partners and business expectations with regards to QA.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with clients and/or colleagues at all levels.
- Functional understanding of the full System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) phases.
- Experience spanning 2 years in test case scenario development to perform positive and negative testing of requirements.
- Experience using testing tools such as SoapUI, QuickTestPro (QTP), and Application Life Cycle Management (ALM).
What's on offer?
- A rare opportunity to join an inspiring leader within the software testing field.
- A dynamic workplace where you will work with the very latest testing tools in the market.
- Rapid enhancement of your personal skill set.
- Full access to professional development, ongoing training and mentoring.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Walid Zewari from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801